care for your TLC.
Linen/Cotton is a soft yet durable fabric created from the fibres of the flax & cotton plant and gets softer with every wash. It’s hypoallergenic, moisture wicking and adjusts to your body temperature to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter which makes it a great choice for any time of the year.
Here are some TLC tips to help your Lullaby Club Linen last many years to come.
- Linen is best washed with a mild detergent
- Hand wash only - no machine washing. (please see instructional video below)
- Avoid the use of fabric softener, and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
- Avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage.
- When air drying, either lay the garment flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
- Dark colours will fade when dried in the sun— please avoid drying your linen in the sun if you want to keep your colours fresh.
- If you feel as though your linen has shrunk steam your garment. Start from the mid section and gently pull down, this will help relax the fabric back to its original size.